LangNation is an online language learning platform that operates with the site refers to ‘
We are the owner of the website where several candidates are filing their registration for the sake of learning different languages to explore intercultural communication. Therefore, the terms ‘we or our’ will be used for us the LangNation team, and the terms ‘you or you're’ will be used to refer the viewer of the website.
LangNation is glad to know your interest in us. The use of the internet and web pages has made virtual learning easier. Being an online language learning platform, we are compelled to ask for several pieces of data from the candidates. Any participant fills the required form with many of his or her personal information. In this reference, it becomes our responsibility to process the necessary information with the consent of the user.
Collection and usage of information
- Your information available with us is safe and secure. Any combination of data that can imply a natural person is likely to be available with us with the utmost priority to security.
- If the sensitive data is involved, we keep it with us along with the security essentials. Name, email id, and postal address are listed as sensitive data.
- You may select the data to provide us, although we store the information volunteered by you.
- We clearly indicate the purpose of every inquiry. If we request to answer an inquiry, you will know where we are going to introduce it.
- With our website, we can ask for your consent about any important functionality changes to the website. Use of information will be entirely transparent for both of us
Protection and security
- Names and mailing addresses may get shared in the cooperative database services. This sharing can be done between the participating parties. Apart from this, no payment or debit/credit card related details will be shared.
- We will keep our clients aware of what information we are collecting and processing. Additionally, we reserve the right to disclose the information as obligated by law.
- We may save your email address what you are using to communicate with us via mail. The purpose of saving these addresses is to keep you informed with the latest updates via mails.
- LangNation is responsible for the protection of data that you have entered in our webpages. We are not responsible for any other similar reference links you are seeing anywhere on our webpages.